Your privacy is very important to us and we are committed to protecting it.
This policy explains what we do with your personal information when you visit the www.stebooks.com site, how these data may be used and communicated, how you can control the use and disclosure of your data. and how your data is protected.
B. How we collect your personal data
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your visits and your use of this website, including the reference source, length of visit, page view and navigation paths of the website.
- Information you enter when you register on our website, such as your e-mail site
- The information generated when using our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it.
- Any other personal information you send us.
C. Use of personal information
Personal information submitted to us via our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for:
- Administer our website and our company
- Customize our website for you
- Allow your use of the services available on our website
- Sending commercial communications to the market
- Sending e-mail notifications that you have specifically requested.
- By sending us our e-newsletter if you have registered (you can unsubscribe at any time).
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users.
- Processing inquiries and complaints made by or about you regarding our website
- Keep our website safe and prevent fraud.
- Check compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
11- In order to provide our readers with free access to our content, we post advertisements on the website, many of which are targeted to data about you. For example, using information collected through cookies, unseen tags and other sources, we may use demographics about you or information about your online activities or your interests to display targeted advertising. which may be related to your preferences. Through this process, advertisers reach the visitors to the Website who are most interested in their products and you will see advertisements for products or services that may be of interest to you.
12- To better understand how our website is used, we collect and analyze the data we collect. We may use this data, for example, to monitor and analyze how the website is used, to increase its functionality, and to better tailor our content and design to the needs of our visitors.
13- We may use and disclose the data we collect to prevent unlawful activities, enforce our Terms and Conditions and, in general, protect our rights and those of our users.
D. Retention of personal information
- This Section D outlines our data retention policies and procedures, designed to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations for the retention and removal of personal information.
- The personal information we process for any purpose should not be kept longer than necessary for these purposes.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
a. To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
b. If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or future legal proceedings;
c. to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
E. Security and confidentiality of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We store all personal information you provide on our secure servers (password protected and firewalled).
- You are responsible for the confidentiality of the password that you use to access our website; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
G. Your rights
1- You can deactivate your account at any time from your personal space.
2- You can at any time access, rectify, complete, update your personal data from your personal space.
H. Third party websites
Our website includes hypertext links to third party websites and details about these sites. We have no control and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
By choosing to remove these technologies, you will continue to see advertisements on the Website, but these may not be targeted to your interests.
The removal of cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
J. Children under 18
If we learn that we have collected personal data about a child under the age of 18 without verifiable parental consent, we will remove that data from our database as quickly as possible. If you think we may have collected data belonging to a child under the age of 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.